Are you tired of spending countless hours creating walkaround videos for your car dealership, only to find that they aren’t generating any leads? But fear not – we’re here to help! In this article, we’ll share our top tips and tricks for creating engaging and effective vehicle walkaround videos that will leave customers eager to take a closer look at your inventory.
What is a Vehicle Walkaround Video?
A vehicle walkaround video is a short video that features a narrator walking around a car and pointing out its key features. Dealerships typically use these videos to promote specific cars on their lot, but private sellers or even rental companies can also use them.
The video follows a script and is shot from the narrator’s perspective. It typically includes a detailed description of each feature and a look at the outside and inside of the vehicle.
Some videos even include test drives or other demonstrations of the car’s operation. The goal is to provide potential customers with an up-close look at the car so that they can make an informed decision.
How to Create an Effective Vehicle Walkaround Video
An effective vehicle walkaround video provides potential customers with a detailed look at a vehicle, inside and out. In most cases, these videos are used to promote cars for sale.
Here are some tips on creating an effective vehicle walkaround video:
1. Start with a strong introduction. The first few seconds of your video are critical in hooking viewers and keeping their attention. Introduce the vehicle by its make, model, and year, as well as its key features and selling points.
2. Give a thorough tour. Take viewers on a complete vehicle tour, starting with the exterior and moving to the interior. Be sure to show off all the features that make the car special.
3. Use natural lighting. Whenever possible, film your walkaround videos in natural light. This will help the vehicle look its best and give viewers a better sense of what it looks like in person.
4. Be energetic and enthusiastic. Your energy and enthusiasm will be contagious, so let your personality shine through! Potential customers will be more likely to respond positively to a video that feels personal and relatable.
5. Keep it under two minutes. In general, shorter videos are more engaging and easier for viewers to digest than longer ones. Two minutes is usually plenty of time to give viewers a comprehensive look at the vehicle without overloading them with information.
Tap into Cartender’s automotive video expertise.
When in doubt, remember that there is no substitute for quality video production for creating engaging content. With just a bit of effort, you can create highly effective vehicle walkaround videos that draw attention and generate interest in your offerings.
Need help creating custom videos? Cartender has you covered. To learn more, call us at (213) 545-2645 or fill out our contact form here.